Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Enter your email address below to sign up for our mailing list.
Extreme Networks - EIGP-300/2
The Extreme Interior Gateway Protocols (EIGP) training class is designed to provide students with the ability to implement and configure routed networks using the Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) protocol on Extreme Networks switches.
This course is also a prerequisite for ENS certification.
Knowledge of LAN fundamentals, Layer-3 routing and OSPF protocol theories is required. Knowledge of TCP/IP, IP addressing and static/dynamic routing is needed for the student to gain the most from this course. Attending the Extreme Configuration Fundamentals (ECF-200/5) class is highly desirable.
Students Learn to:
· Perform basic IP routing and OSPF configuration as taught in the ECF class.
· Perform advanced OSPF routing and configuration.
· Identify steps to integrate RIP and OSPF in the same routed environment.
· Troubleshoot OSPF.
· OSPF Configuration Review
· OSPF Advanced Configuration
· Adding Areas Using Virtual Links
· Adding Stub Areas
· Configuring Route Summarization and ECMP
· OSPF/RIP Route Redistribution
· Troubleshooting OSPF